Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Cocktails in Brooklyn this Friday!

Last post 24-04-2010, 1:48 AM by Jason. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  19-04-2010, 9:28 PM 5168

Cocktails in Brooklyn this Friday!

Hey all,

yes we're finally having a party! This is a rather delayed birthday celebration for me, Jess, Mikey and Manoel, and since we've not really had a flat warming its doubling as that too. There's a cocktail theme, so break out those cocktail dresses and tuxes (if you have such things) and come prepared for some creative concoctions!

Also we're planning on pooling together for drinks (with a white rum, vodka theme - so mojitos, daiquiris and random vodka mixes) so if you're coming and drinking could you please bring a $10 contribution to the meeting tomorrow night, or get it to me by Thursday so we know what budget we'll have. The more the merrier, and a reliable IOU (signed in blood or something) may also be accepted, though freeloaders on the night will be dealt with appropriately! :)

A perfect start to a weekend of Gourmet tramping I might add, as the trips not leaving til Saturday morning.

Details as follows...

Time: 7.30pm this Friday

Place: 23 Bruce Ave, Brooklyn (take the path up by number 21)

Cost: $10 if you're drinking cocktails

Hail to Brazilians! (says Manoel)

Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
  •  20-04-2010, 12:54 PM 5170 in reply to 5168

Re: Cocktails in Brooklyn this Friday!

Oh and as Hazel has just astutely pointed out, $10 may not get you a whopping great number of cocktails (do the maths on $30-40 bottles of spirits + mixers, etc), so if you're a thirsty soul you may want to consider bringing some supplementary alcoholic beverages of your own :)
    Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
    Filed under:
  •  23-04-2010, 12:26 PM 5174 in reply to 5170

Looks like this is going to be awesome Kieran!
  •  24-04-2010, 1:48 AM 5177 in reply to 5174

Ugh... VUWTC cocktail nights. So much fun... so much pain the next day :)
    Jason
    activnz@gmail.com
View as RSS news feed in XML